- Designed for enjoyment, the Sherish home screen surfaces a new photo every 5 seconds.
- Tap the Sherish logo to indicate the photo as one of your all-time favorites.
- Sherish Stations provide you with even more viewing options.
- For a full screen experience, download the companion web app
|Dropbox||Flickr||Apple icloud / iphoto|
|Gather from smartphone||Apple only|
|Import from social sites|
|Simple Sharing||In app, Email, SMS||In app, Email||In app, Email||In app, Email||In app, Email|
|Commenting on photos|
|Share to social sites|
|Mobile apps||iPhone, Android||iPhone, iPad, Android||iPhone, iPad, Android||iPhone, Android||iPhone, iPad|
|Privacy / No Profiling|
|Pricing||$ 4.99 / month||$ 9.99 / month||$ 9.99 / month||Free / month||$ 19.99 / month|
|Supported Platforms||Mac, Windows, IOS, Android||Mac, Windows, IOS, Android||Mac, Windows, IOS, Android||Mac, Windows||Mac, Windows|
The problem with photo sharing today
If you’ve attempted to use one of the many photo sharing services available that promise to manage your photos in varying degrees, you might have found problems with their limited features, confusing pricing, or insecure approach to storage and sharing.
Here are just a few of the drawbacks of each service:
- Degrade photo quality
- Assume ownership of your photos
- Frequently change privacy settings
- Track and profile you to charge more for their advertising
Cloud Storage Service
- Charge for additional storage space
- Make organization a manual chore
- Are difficult to navigate
- Lack features specific to photo management
Photo Management Apps
- Have limited or outdated features
- Often use your personal data for increased advertising revenue
- Ofter little or no customer support
- Charge extra for premium features
External Hard Drives
- Can become corrupt or fail
- Have limited storage capacity
- Can be ruined by fire, water and disasters
- Can't be accessed from anywhere
No advertising means you're safe from tracking and profiling that advertising-based apps use.
Simple Fixed Pricing
Sherish provides an unlimited amount* of storage for a low monthly fee of $4.99 or annually for $49.99(* non-commercial)
We're here to help
We've designed Sherish to offer plenty of in-app guidance, but if you need additional assistance or want to share feedback, we employ real humans to provide personal customer support.
View All Your Photos on the Web
Simply take a photo with your phone or upload it via the desktop uploader, and it will automatically be backed up to the cloud. You can view your images, albums, timelines and more on the web with our simple interface.